Hooded protective shell jacket in Gore-tex paclite; The lightest and most breathable fabric to bear the GORE-TEX black diamond label. The outer face of this exceptionally well performing fabric is composed of two-layer ultra-light polyester made with 50 denier yarn, which is bonded to a fine titanium silver membrane, making it fully breathable and windproof. The garment is then entirely heat-taped for absolute waterproofness.
Stone Island Shadow Project Twin Zip Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket In Black
- Protective hood with horizontal drawstring.
- Hand pockets with standing waterproof zip fastening.
- Two pockets with standing zip fastening on chest.
- Half hidden Stone Island Shadow project badge on the left sleeve.
- Strap at cuffs with Velcro tab.
- Two-way waterproof zip to adjust ventilation on sides and under the sleeves.
- Drawstring in the bottom hem.
- Two-way zip fastening and one top snap.
Model is 6ft 2"
Wears a size medium